more live wallpapers

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
i see that there are several live wallpapers in the market and some for free i was wondering if there was a nexus one for free? i found 1 in the market but it fc's on me everytime i try to set it and don't wanna pay 3$ for a wallpaper that i will only use till i root anyway :)

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
There are some. I think there are a few in the market. I don't know if they are free or if they cost anything. Another option is if you are rooted. A lot of the newer roms have that live wallpaper included. Plus some roms have that wallpaper plus the options to customize it as well. If look around on other forums you will also find that live wallpaper as a download by itself so you don't have to change roms.

From my personal experience live wallpapers are a little over rated though. They look nice and is definitely a nice way to put any of your friends iPhones to shame haha, but it wastes your battery. I used them for a little when I originally downloaded a stable 2.1 rom but I haven't used them since because I saw how much faster it drained my battery.

If you have rom manager, almost all of those roms that you can install have that wallpaper built into it.

Hope that helped. Good luck bro.

Last edited:

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
no problem. if you look in the market and search "live wallpaper" you will come across a lot of different ones. some free and some that cost money. there is one on there that is pretty funny though. it's called "seeds of life" (im sure you can figure out what the seeds are :D). i forget how much it cost because i bought it a while back but it is prob one of the few original live wallpaper ideas that i have seen.