Need Help With "Water" Live Wallpaper On MID

mothemak

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I have a G1 phone with CynaogenMod6.1 & I also have a WM8650 MID Tablet that has Uberoid 11, Android 2.2, Froyo 1.5.5, Kernel 26.32. I am trying to get the "Water" live wallpaper to work on them...specifically, the "water" LWP with the autumn leaves that ripples when you touch it.

I have spent many days trying to get the "water" LWP to work on this WM8650 Tablet, but with no success. I have many different sized apks that I have collected that all install properly, but when I try to load the "Water" LWP it says "Loading wallpaper", then I get this error:

"Live Wallpapers has stopped unexpectedly, please try again"

The only option is "Force close". So, I press force close & it tries to load again, then the same error comes up again. So, I press force close again & again it tries to load the wallpaper, then it just hangs there...with the "loading live wallpaper" notice.

The same thing happens when I install the apks on my G1. This is very frustrating!!! Last month I had a different MID tablet that had Android 2.3 on it & this "water" LWP worked fine, but we returned it because it didn't have 2 point touch screen. So, we received the 2 point touch screen MID that has android 2.2 on it & now the "water" LWP won't work anymore.

I can use almost all LWP on this MID 2.2 with no problems...but this "livewallpapers.apk" just will not load. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to solve this? I really want this "water" LWP to work!
Thanks! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer