Looking or specific ICS GO Launcher theme

cherrykiss

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I am currently using Nova Launcher, which definitely love, but I would like to be using go launcher just because of the many add-ons available, such as the lock screen that looks like ICS but allows you to add more shortcuts rather than just have camera. There is only one thing stopping me from switching to go launcher... I like ICS. I am actually running it on a Galaxy Nexus, and while many themes have been made to looking similiar to ICS, they all have "all" "recent" and "running" at the top of the app drawer screen. This seems to take up more space so I can't fit as many apps on one screen and just plain reminds me of my old android.

Does anyone know of a Go launcher theme that the app drawer actually looks like ICS? Nova did a great job of this, as well I'm happy with everything but the lack of add-ons.

zpithika

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Try out "ice cream sandwich (theme)" by kovdev. It is a theme that works for go launcher and adw launcher. I've found it to look very similar to actual ics. As far a the top tabs in the app drawer goes, that is specific to go launcher. You can disable them in the preferences though. Also I suggest changes the icon rows to 5 rows and 4 columns since that is what ics has. It will make the app drawer look more full. I hope this helps!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G