BlackBerry Ringtones

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

You have made my day and many more days to come. I sure did miss the BB ringtones, particularly Star Chime... Now, thanks to you, I have it once again. THANK YOU!!

Ameeelia.

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
You're the bestest, thank you SO MUCH for these!
The one (and probably only) thing I dislike about my Droid is the lame notification rings, and was missing my old BB ones... way excited :D

EDIT: Your link's zip file downloads as corrupted.... way sad now :(

Last edited:

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I downloaded the file. Then I downloaded Astro File Manager. I can see the file on my SD card.

How do I get the sound on my Google Voice, Google Talk and Gmail alerts?

Help please. I like these tones.

rooktdphi

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I downloaded the file. Then I downloaded Astro File Manager. I can see the file on my SD card.

How do I get the sound on my Google Voice, Google Talk and Gmail alerts?

Help please. I like these tones.

Chrisy, you need to create the following folder path(s) on your sd card and drop the appropriate files into them.

sdcard/media/audio/notifications
sdcard/media/audio/ringtones

once you place the files within those folders, they will then show up as available for you to select when picking notifications for those specific apps.

i.e. go into google talk, select menu>settings>select ringtone and then pick whichever one you would like

here is a good thread that explains media help - http://forum.androidcentral.com/wallpapers-ringtones-themes/17821-media-faqs-updated-6-15-2010-a.html

Reactions: CarFan and Chrisy

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok, thank you. Do I need a PC to do that? If so, is there a way to email it myself instead and use it?

Can I create the path using Astro?

Last edited:

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Seems I can create a folder on Astro. I copied the tones into it. Still not showing up. What am I doing wrong?

I don't have a PC.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non