Size : 400 Kb

Download : Click Here

------------------------------------------------------

BMW Tone

type : Mp3 + Wma

Size : 1 mega

Due to their very high frequency, these ringtones can't be heard by adults; students use them in classroom..

fly sms tone

Size : 100 Kb
Type : Mp3

Horror Group Ringtones : call tone + sms tone +alert tone

Size : 1.8
Type : Mp3

Crazy train ringtone

Type : Mp3 + Wma
Size : 1.3 Mb

Last edited:

coolbreezy

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
im 39. put them all on my phone. i can hear them all between 6-25 feet away. the first three i can actually hear at the other end of my house

Sundown

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
im 39. put them all on my phone. i can hear them all between 6-25 feet away. the first three i can actually hear at the other end of my house

Two things on the OP:

1) Apparently a spammer. Check out all his posts. They're almost all identical in appearance and all have links to a download site.

2) These ringtones are based on the assumption that "all" adults have some sort of hearing loss at the higher end of the spectrum. Generally, a ******ed idea.

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
If you can, please keep all your new ring tone posts here, don't need a new thread for every single ring tone you upload to your account.

Sundown

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I take back my previous statement about you being a spammer. It just appeared that way because it looks as if you just copy / pasted the info from the file hosting page. That gave it a very impersonal appearance and nearly identical.

My apologies.

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Ok, I take back my previous statement about you being a spammer. It just appeared that way because it looks as if you just copy / pasted the info from the file hosting page. That gave it a very impersonal appearance and nearly identical.

My apologies.

He isn't necessarily spamming, but for each 200 downloads he gets $, hence the many threads and sudden uploads/ringtones.
I don't have a problem with it as long as people enjoy and use his tones.

hemazz

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

My apologies.

no problem man