Military / Firearms wall papers?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
This is the nice collection and nice wallpaper i ever seen,Really all wall paper are very creative and beautiful,hope you post more wallpaper in future.

Glad you like them... sometimes thinking of new ideas is the hard part. If you have an idea or an image to work with I can expand on that... just let me know and I'll try putting something together.

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
ok, to the original poster of the image i'm about to place here, great work! i changed the background color to gray as i'm a freak abou that color! lol, but i have a request for anyone that can help. I'm using sense on my inspire, and the eagle globe and anchor line up wrong, the eagle head ends up in the weather. can anyone keep the same color gray, but move the ega down just a little bit so that it wont be covered by the weather? i'm not really good with photoshop and i've made a mess of several so far! lol thanks !

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
ok, to the original poster of the image i'm about to place here, great work! i changed the background color to gray as i'm a freak abou that color! lol, but i have a request for anyone that can help. I'm using sense on my inspire, and the eagle globe and anchor line up wrong, the eagle head ends up in the weather. can anyone keep the same color gray, but move the ega down just a little bit so that it wont be covered by the weather? i'm not really good with photoshop and i've made a mess of several so far! lol thanks !

Like this?

USMC_GreyLower.jpg

USMC0351#AC

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Great work here gents! Absolute noob it comes to Android, I recently defected from Blackberry. I just picked up a Thunderbolt and was wondering if these wallpapers work on my device or will I have to resize them somehow? Thanks in advance.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Great work here gents! Absolute noob it comes to Android, I recently defected from Blackberry. I just picked up a Thunderbolt and was wondering if these wallpapers work on my device or will I have to resize them somehow? Thanks in advance.

They work perfectly on my Thunderbolt... download them, put them on your SD card under Wallpaper folder under the root folder (i.e. D:\Wallpaper, or E:\Wallpaper, or whatever your device comes up as when you connect it to your PC). When you go into select your wallpaper, click on the wallpaper you want to display, then a box will appear... it can crop your image, but I personally like to drag the middle of one of the lines (you will see a double arrow when you go to the middle of one of the line and you can drag it to be the full size of the entire wallpaper)... then just click done when you have the full wallpaper.

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
These are all great wallpapers but could someone make on for police officers? Maybe the "Thin Blue Line"? I'm a former Marine who is now in the police academy. Thanks in advance. Semper Fi
**edit** I'd like to use the ega for background and thin blue line for lockscreen or vice versa

Last edited:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
These are all great wallpapers but could someone make on for police officers? Maybe the "Thin Blue Line"? I'm a former Marine who is now in the police academy. Thanks in advance. Semper Fi
**edit** I'd like to use the ega for background and thin blue line for lockscreen or vice versa

ThinBlueLine.jpg

ThinBlueLine2.jpg

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Wow that was fast!!! Thank you

Your welcome... the hardest part is usually figuring what people might be asking for... the "Thin Blue Line"... I googled images for that phrase and saw most looked like the bottom image... then also saw the one with the thunderbolt and just cropped that image and put it in the middle of a nice black background... I thought you might like both... enjoy!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana