A few Christmas docks for LauncherPro.

anon(120)

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
I like getting into the Christmas spirit around the holidays, so I love a good Christmas theme on my phone. I use LauncherPro, and I wasn't able to find any really good Christmas docks, so I did the next best thing -- made my own. I hope you like them!

xmasdock.png

christmasdockredgreenwhite.png

snowdock.png

christmasdockredwhitenolights.png

christmasdockwithlights.png

christmasdockwithlightsnogreen.png

Currently working on some snowy icons to match, and I'll post those if I ever get them finished. Never enough hours in a day.

Last edited:

mhpspeed

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
How would I use these? Save the image and upload it as a custom image to the dock? or is there a better way?

Edit; Never mind, that worked, Thanks!

Last edited:

mgangrock

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Can some one tell me were I go for these docks??I have launcher pro..but I'm not where to go and get them and how to get them to be docks lol...

mhpspeed

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Can some one tell me were I go for these docks??I have launcher pro..but I'm not where to go and get them and how to get them to be docks lol...

-Right click and save the .png you want to your desktop on your computer

-Connect your phone and make it a disk drive

-Drag and drop the .png file the drive on your computer, it should automatically be put into your gallery when you take it out of disk drive mode

-In launcher pro, go to preferences -> appearance -> dock -> custom, and select the file from your gallery.

Dont know if this is the best way but it worked for me.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Menu, preferences, appearance settings, dock background, custom, choose it! Make sure images are saved to phone first: )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty