MLB Baseball Droid Wallpapers

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey, I'm glad you like it! I'll put the pinstripe version on the list. I have a couple more to get to in front of that. The Reds one is going to be a little more involved. Should be fun! :)

cincyrob

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I'm glad you like it! I'll put the pinstripe version on the list. I have a couple more to get to in front of that. The Reds one is going to be a little more involved. Should be fun! :)

Take your time I'm in no hurry, can't wait to see you work your magic. I'm sure its gonna be awesome!!!

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Are you able to a Cubs one like the Sox one that is attached. I am looking for a dark background if possible.

yup I typically try to do them in the order they're requested as my free time permits. I'll get to all of them eventually. I think your request is coming up soon.

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Wondering if you could make a Cubs logo like the Sox logo that I have attached. Kinda with a darker background.

Is this kinda what you were looking for?

DarkCubsWallpaper.jpg

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
It would look good if it actually had some sort of picture on it. Its just a black wallpaper haha

It's really dark but I really did do work to it lol I checked it on my phone and it really is almost pitch black on there... on my computer it looks a lot better. I'll see if I can brighten it a little.

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
ok i got a pretty big request here. i hope it can be done. i have a pic of the big red machine from the 70's, it has the 8 Startering guys in it. i would like the big 5(bench,rose,morgan,perez, and concepcion) i was wondering if some how to get 5 android guys wearing the reds jerseys withe these 5 guys numbers on the front? heres the numbers

I couldn't decide if I liked it better with or without the logo sooooo... here's both lol I hope you like it!

BigRedMachineNoLogoAndroids.jpg

BigRedMachineAndroids.jpg

Reactions: cincyrob

AQuinn19#AC

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
It's really dark but I really did do work to it lol I checked it on my phone and it really is almost pitch black on there... on my computer it looks a lot better. I'll see if I can brighten it a little.

I like it. Great work. It works great. Also, do you take requests for colleges? I am looking for a one for the NIU Huskies as well.

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I like it. Great work. It works great. Also, do you take requests for colleges? I am looking for a one for the NIU Huskies as well.

There's an NCAA football wallpaper thread somewhere here. Are you looking for that college in a specific sport? Or just a general NIU logo wallpaper? Anything specific you'd like about it?