Evo Shift Wallpaper driving me nuts...how do I get the whole pic on the background??

Heifzilla

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Is there ANY way to download a wallpaper picture and have the WHOLE picture on the screen as my wallpaper?

I click on a wallpaper I like and when I install it as my background, only a small amount of the actual picture shows up, even when I have used the little green box to show what I want on the screen. I have disabled wallpaper scrolling. All I want is the FULL freaking picture to show as my wallpaper, like it used to on my BB.

I am downloading resolutions appropriate for my phone, so I am not understanding what I need to do here. I never had this as a problem on my BB. I would download the picture I wanted, set it as my background, and voila! The phone showed the whole pic as my screen background.

Help? It's REALLY irritating me. :mad:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't have it, but I've heard there is an app in the Market that will put put a full image on your screen... search the market for a wallpaper app... sorry, I don't know the name... good luck, maybe someone else knows the name of the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress