Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
In reading through this I saw you are retired Navy. I'm looking for two backgrounds. One for the Wisconsin Badgers. And a Navy Chief Anchor one. Think you can hook me up? Thanks!

As time has passed with this flames thread, so has my devices and the larger the wallpapers... this is using the 1920x1920 wallpaper at 300dpi. I then try to add a nice version of the sports image or other image on top of it, and then add a few effects.

I had this Navy Chief Anchor, but it was not the best of quality... I tried to improve it and clean it up as best I could. I've had it for a while. Hopefully it works.
USNAnchorFlames.jpg

And surprisingly I could not find a good image of the WI Badgers image either, but I thought this worked with the WI colors. Through in a white glow and a drop shadow at the same angle as the one in the image.
WIBadgersFlames.jpg

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
If u have time could u do a dallas stars wallpaper with green flames in the back

You only need to say it once... and that can take anywhere from a few days to a couple weeks depending on my personal life, AND if I can find a good logo graphic... I do not do this as a job, just a hobby and for fun to see what I can do with some of these images.

DallasStarsFlames.jpg

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just went through the entire thread and WOW, these are GREAT. I was wondering if you could do a GOLD and/or SILVER USMC Emblem with the red fire and the emblems highlighted. Could you also do the Yankees "old school" logo (top hat) with a blue and/or white. Once again your work is EXCELLENT.

Sent from MY BLACK G'NOTE3

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I just went through the entire thread and WOW, these are GREAT. I was wondering if you could do a GOLD and/or SILVER USMC Emblem with the red fire and the emblems highlighted. Could you also do the Yankees "old school" logo (top hat) with a blue and/or white. Once again your work is EXCELLENT.

I have a Gold Emblem... so I'll make a one on a red flames background in the next couple days... maybe this weekend.

Question: What is the Yankees "old school" logo... is this link the NY like this?
New York Yankees Primary Logo - American League (AL) - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net This is the 1913 logo.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

USMCGoldFlames.jpg

The Yankee image I used the one you wanted. I did remove the white background and then put some white back into the hat and the bat... I left a bright blue flames... I could have made it darker, but I thought the bright blue looked great.
NYYankeesTopHatFlames.jpg

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAACak/3AbIDmjvW_k/s1920/USMCGoldFlames.jpg

The Yankee image I used the one you wanted. I did remove the white background and then put some white back into the hat and the bat... I left a bright blue flames... I could have made it darker, but I thought the bright blue looked great.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...s/JGNKYOT2xpM/s1920/NYYankeesTopHatFlames.jpg

OUTSTANDING...Thank You for these and ALL the rest that you've done. GREAT work....SMILE