Iconia Case

rsix

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone. I found the case of my dreams today (I hope). I have the Acer case... and it is absolute crap. I've been searching for a case for a few days now, I came to the realization that we don't have much support.

I hopped on ebay tonight and found this:

Clear Smoke TPU Silicone Case 4 Acer Iconia A500 Tablet | eBay

A silicon wrap case that is a respectable $18 with free shipping. It should be here in a few days, I'll post my thoughts about it once I receive it.

The only downer I noticed was the logo on the back, but that is small potatoes compared to my tab always sliding out of the Acer case.

Hope this helps.

trgilman

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone. I found the case of my dreams today (I hope). I have the Acer case... and it is absolute crap. I've been searching for a case for a few days now, I came to the realization that we don't have much support.

I hopped on ebay tonight and found this:

Clear Smoke TPU Silicone Case 4 Acer Iconia A500 Tablet | eBay

A silicon wrap case that is a respectable $18 with free shipping. It should be here in a few days, I'll post my thoughts about it once I receive it.

The only downer I noticed was the logo on the back, but that is small potatoes compared to my tab always sliding out of the Acer case.

Hope this helps.

While it looks as though it will protect the back from scratches, I don't think I'd want to drop it on a hard surface face down.

Jigendaisuki

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes sir... I actually didnt even notice that until you mentioned it...
I really wish I could find a better case for mine. The case it comes with is ok, but the tablet slipping out is a bit annoying, especially when video chatting, and I'd like a better stand.

But it's simple, and I like that about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty