New update

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I installed the update and everything seems to work ok. No wifi issues, still rooted, and the Netflix patch still works ok. Not sure what benefit this update brings to the Iconia, though.

waylandk

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
This has to do with the problem some of us has had with wifi. If your wifi is dead you will need to install a patch from Acer website first via micro USB card, then do system update after. It's on Acer support site. Got me up and running. No more factory resets.:)

Charlesleonard

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: New update/GPS

Has anyone else had problems with gps since update? The update came yesterday. Today my copilot app can't locate the sats.this is the first time I've had problems with gps.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone have a problem installing the update? My Iconia is rooted and it stops halfway through the process. Any suggestions?

CubanoRafter

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
No issue with my GPS after the update. Root is fine also. I have not had any wifi issues so far like before. I connected to 2 different SSIDs and so far so good. Cross my fingers...

CubanoRafter

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone have a problem installing the update? My Iconia is rooted and it stops halfway through the process. Any suggestions?

The update ran fine for me but did stall at like 80℅ for a minute then finished. What happens after the halfway mark? Error message? Maybe a reset then update?