NOOK on the A500

EnergyPlus

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I have had problems with the NOOK app since day 1. It won't bookmark properly, always returning me to 15 - 20 pages behind the bookmark. Both Acer and B&N have been no help (Acer had me spend 45 minutes trying to uninstall the app before finally saying "oh, you can't uninstall a preinstallation app"sheesh.

Anyone else having this issue and is there a way to uninstall and then reinstall without rooting?

EnergyPlus

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks all...Acer finally got around to answering an email and instructed me to clear the content of Nook and then redownload it. That seems to have worked.....for now. Axoid, I have seen similar situations with other devices. It depends on which build you have. Yours was probably earlier, before Nook came along and had it preinstalled. Personally, I wish that had been the case with me! I hate not being able to remove something, especially when all I want to do is fix it.

Currently, I am annoyed with the locked bookmarks in my browser for sites I don't use.this far though, I am preferring the stock browser over Mini-Opera or Dolphin. It just appears to work much faster. Oh well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tigersusyt