First off, I've had this watch for about five days and I'm returning it.
There are so many things wrong with this watch, and a few awesome things.
Let's get the awesome things out of the way first;
- It looks amazing, very sleek, it actually does look like a real watch
- Feels nice on your wrist
- The click bezel sound is very satisfying
- Step tracking seems to be pretty accurate
Other than that, this watch has so many issues I'm not even sure where to begin!
- Firstly, the heart rate monitor is WAY off. It had me clocked at 140+ and kept checking me and kept saying my heart rate was that high when I could literally just feel my heart rate and tell it was way lower. My phone clocked me at 70. It also just doesn't always check, it'll just stop once in a while, which isn't what 'continuous' means at all
- The sleep tracking is awful and barely works, ever. Its a hassle for it to even track when you're asleep and every day it's managed to track my sleep (3/5 days) it's been way off. Saying I'm getting like 3 hours sleep total when I'm actually getting at least 6.
- Almost all the apps are completely terrible, they either don't work or barely work. Developers don't care to make good apps for this small market and it shows
- The battery life is a joke. It lasts for about a day and a half if you're lucky, with moderate use. I know it will never last as long as they say but I put it on at the start of the day before work and at around 7pm I was at 45% and I barely used it, then by the morning it's at like 20-30% and will die mid-day
- You have to basically turn off everything to extend that battery life, no always on display, no continuous hr, no always wifi, close all apps, which basically make the watch pointless
I have it set the same. I use over 50%.I have to disagree about battery life. I use about 20-25% battery life each day. AOD is not on, but continuous heartrate is. Wifi is off, bluetooth is on. Using a low power watch face. There is a delay in recording steps, but they get recorded. Sleep tracking has been good compared to Fitbit charge 2, though Samsung is not as polished. Rem, deep sleep, all recorded.