Android Keypad

sher5036

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Unable to silence android keypad even though I havefollowed steps and went to Settings --> Language and Input --> Android keyboard --> unchecked sound on keypress.
Help please

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is Android keyboard the only keyboard installed? Some devices come preinstalled with more than one (for example, my Asus TF300 has the Asus Keyboard and the Google Keyboard preinstalled). If you unchecked sound on keypress for Android keyboard, but some other keyboard is default on your device, then unchecking that setting won't do anything. You'd have to select the actual default keyboard's options, and make sure the sound is unchecked there.

MATEO9614

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
i have a qouestion for you, i hope u will help me. mo phone crashed software an it wont start i plug it on computer with usb an automatc shows me installation wizard for software an i click insttalll and its searching an then show's me an error that software is'nt founded . so where can i found on internet software for my phone? ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 901A

- - - Updated - - -

What about turning off Touch Sounds in ​Settings>Sounds?

i have a qouestion for you, i hope u will help me. mo phone crashed software an it wont start i plug it on computer with usb an automatc shows me installation wizard for software an i click insttalll and its searching an then show's me an error that software is'nt founded . so where can i found on internet software for my phone? ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 901A