Fire HD Calendar App syncs with Google Calendar!

vzwty

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
FYI in case you where unaware. Go into calendar settings, add account, select gmail. Check the box for calendar! I was about to drop $5.99 for CalenGoo

vzwty

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
what about contacts?

Yes! It's part of the google sync. Email, calendar, and contacts.

---------- Post Merged at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:16 PM ----------

will it sync with outlook?
There is an option for exchange or other accounts. Not sure if it will work with those. My outlook is through my work and will only work with the Good for Enterprise app.

ecbee

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,
Just got Kindle Fire and have appeared to set up googlemail ok as the Kindle app is picking up emails. Cannot get the calendar app to sync with google calendar. Have gone into calendar settings but cannot see where the box where I should be checking for calendar. Can you help? Many thanks.

Skydog#AC

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Google Calendar does sync with the Fire HD (8.9 in my case) but NOT my personal calendar or the holidays. Is this a restriction with Amazon's software? Is there a workaround?

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Found this out the first day I set up my KFHD 7" a month ago. I am finding the birthdays are off by a day which is odd. Everything else is spot on though.

missjordan24

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I have about 6 different color coded calendars on my PC Google Calendar however only one of them is syncing with my Kindle Fire Mail app. How do I get the others to sync?

ticktock01

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I was vexed about being unable to sync my Google Calendar with the Kindle HD 8.9 calendar. I followed your directions and now all is right with the world. Works perfectly. Thanks alot.!

nativecalgal

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
This did not work for me. I subscribe to other calendars and even those were checked on the screen (from the link mentioned above), plus I deleted and re-added my gmail account....still does not show on my kindle fire calendar app. Any ideas?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad