Problem with deleting tv shows

92Parker

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I posted this question on another Kindle Fire forum and despite a lot of views, I didn't get a single response. I hope the people here are more informative. This is my issue:

I have the new Kindle Fire that was released this past September (the one that's approx. $160) and I'm having a bit of an issue with it. I've downloaded a few tv shows from the Store and they appear in both the Device tab and in the Cloud tab. For storage purposes, I decided to delete a few from the device and if I wanted to watch them later I could just download them from the Cloud. I'm able to do this with the music I've downloaded; however, this is not working for the tv shows. If I delete an episode off the device tab, it also removes it from the Cloud tab which is odd because when I delete a song from the device, it's still showing up on the Cloud. I checked online for how to delete from just the device tab but all I'm finding is how to delete tv shows from the previous kindle fire with screen shots showing features that are not on my kindle fire.

The episodes show up in a list of the entire season, but only the ones I've bought are check-marked. If I click on one of those episodes, it pops up DELETE and once I click on that it asks to delete from the device. I do this and it removes it entirely. If I click on the Cloud tab, it's gone from there, too. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this how it's supposed to be? I thought there was unlimited storage on the cloud portion of the fire and you only had to connect to wifi and transfer it from the cloud to the device if you wanted access to it away from wifi.

The way this is, I can't even watch it over wifi without having to re-download it since it's not in the Cloud anymore.

I hope someone can help and I hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance,

Parker

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't have the new Fire, so I have no information, but I have heard good things about Amazon support people if you have the time to contact them...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty