how to move apps 2 sd for Galaxy s duos GT-7562 4.0.4 ICS

Kimm Bautista

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I bought this phone few months ago, and still i'm having the same problem. I just rooted my phone and i thought i can move apps by doing it but still nothing happens. and bought a 16GB SD card and can't use it :( to anyone right there who uses Galaxy s duos and have successfully transfered their apps to sd can u please help me out here.
any suggestion would be appreciated. Cheers!

iNeedICS

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought this phone few months ago, and still i'm having the same problem. I just rooted my phone and i thought i can move apps by doing it but still nothing happens. and bought a 16GB SD card and can't use it :( to anyone right there who uses Galaxy s duos and have successfully transfered their apps to sd can u please help me out here.
any suggestion would be appreciated. Cheers!

Well there are some apps that require being in your internal storage... All apps with widgets, I believe, require your internal storage. Do u have a lot of apps that use widgets?... Have u tried app2sd?

Sent from Squishy's N⁴

Wendy Ekid

May 1, 2013
Visit site
i have the same problem with my galaxy s duos. i've read other forums and according to them, the prob is the phone model itself. it doesn't support any manager apps (ex: move2sd or link2sd) . i've tried using those apps but it still doesn't work. however there is one friend of mine who also has the same problem with the same phone and same android OS. my friend said that if the internal memory is already full, apps will automatically transfer to the external memory, which is your sd card. but i'm not sure about this ok. what i personally do is delete the apps that i don't use anymore to free up storage. that is, until i find a solution to get through this prob.

Sujeet Singh

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Facebook pe video call karne ke liye kaise use karna hoga .
1>seen bhi kar ke dekh liye hai par video call ka option nahi dikh raha hai.
2>skype or ovoo par facebook nahi jur raha hai please help me & fast sugaition for give me.

Aditya Kuche

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
If you've rooted your phone, Then you can do it just take your 16GB sd card and make two partitions both should be primary! Then just download link2sd app from android market.. and there you go... rest is easy you can do it on yourself by reading the instructions!