Syncing music regularly to S4

Rigglife

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

So I have decided to swap from an iPhone 5 to the Galaxy S4, however, I have a few questions as the Galaxy isn't as simple and straight forward like the iPhone.

Firstly, I use iTunes across my ipad and my mac as my main source for storing and listening to music. Is there a way I can sync my S4 with iTunes on a regular basis? rather than having to open a new song in iTunes so its on my computer and then bluetooth it or file transfer that song onto the Galaxy. With the Iphone it was a simple plug in and everything was done.

Secondly, any tips or advice on making me feel like I made the right choice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I use iSyncr to sync my S4 with iTunes. You can have it sync automatically over WiFi at a certain time, by forcing it in the app, or use Tasker to automate it some other way. If you prefer USB you can just plug it in an sync that way, too. You can also reverse sync songs you buy on your phone on Amazon MP3 back into iTunes. If you use Rocket Player you have a bunch of other syncing options in iTunes as well.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty