Ios apps on android

fl3mez

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok so android is open source so shouldn't you be able to get ios apples on a android like pvZ 2 or something and maybe be able to get iTunes?

fl3mez

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
But don't apple and android use the same thing ( sorry but don't know the right words) like HTML 5 for creating apps, so wouldn't you be able to download it? Ok let me explain a bit more before I say the next part. For ios when u jailbreak you can get a app called app cake and many other that allow you to download ios apps from the Internet like file share I think. Then for android (this is it) shouldn't you be able to go to the same site and download the app and get it on android. Also about iTunes someone should by now have made a way to get it in android even if its not supported by apple ( when I mean supported by apple I mean apple didn't make the app or anything)

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
But don't apple and android use the same thing ( sorry but don't know the right words) like HTML 5 for creating apps, so wouldn't you be able to download it? Ok let me explain a bit more before I say the next part. For ios when u jailbreak you can get a app called app cake and many other that allow you to download ios apps from the Internet like file share I think. Then for android (this is it) shouldn't you be able to go to the same site and download the app and get it on android. Also about iTunes someone should by now have made a way to get it in android even if its not supported by apple ( when I mean supported by apple I mean apple didn't make the app or anything)

You can get Android apps from sources on the internet other than the Google Play Store, but they are still made for Android. Just about any app made for IOS can me developed for Android. In fact, there is probably an Android equivalent for just about every IOS app.

As to iTunes, there are a ton of music player apps in the Google Play Store if you don't like the stock player. You can't simply rip off Apple's iTunes app and port it to Android without Apple slapping a lawsuit on you. It is copywrighted and Apple has absolutely no desire to license it to a competitor.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member