Accelerometer not working properly

MarkoCCA

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello, i've been dealing with this problem for quite a while, i was messing around with built in recovery and went to device test, my accelerometer was working fine before that, i pressed on accelerometer to test it and it said sensor failure, i meant: Nevermind, its just stupid built in recovery, i rebooted and went to play some Asphalt 8 Airborne, when i joined the game my car was going left all the time, my auto rotate on youtube wasn't working, i downloaded sensor box for android and at accelerometer the ball was going up when i was holding phone upside, and left in landscape, i tried callibrating on sensor tester, full reset, reboot, im on stock rom HTC Desire 310 and rooted with KingRoot, can you please help me?

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello, i've been dealing with this problem for quite a while, i was messing around with built in recovery and went to device test, my accelerometer was working fine before that, i pressed on accelerometer to test it and it said sensor failure, i meant: Nevermind, its just stupid built in recovery, i rebooted and went to play some Asphalt 8 Airborne, when i joined the game my car was going left all the time, my auto rotate on youtube wasn't working, i downloaded sensor box for android and at accelerometer the ball was going up when i was holding phone upside, and left in landscape, i tried callibrating on sensor tester, full reset, reboot, im on stock rom HTC Desire 310 and rooted with KingRoot, can you please help me?

Posted via the Android Central App

Welcome to Android Central!

I would try returning the phone back to complete stock with out root to make sure the rooting didn't mess something up. You can get the factory RUU file from the site below and just flash back to stock.

ROM Downloads for your HTC smartphone - Support | HTC United States

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez