Since I was forced into updating to Lollipop, my Google accounts wouldn't sync. Email would, but that's it. I rely on the calendar to sync to Business Calendar because I work stupid hours.
    I tried to delete and readd my Google account. Didn't work. I read to try to uninstall the update to Google Play Services (drop back to 6.1.88) but it will only go as far as 6.5 and APKs won't install, and literally nothing on my phone will work without it being 7.0. Now it keeps randomly deciding I'm not signed in and my email won't sync at all either. I'm getting incredibly fed up. All I want is for my phone to work correctly and to get my calendar back!! I also tried to un and reinstall all the calendar apps and clearing caches for all of them...nothing.
    Somebody PLEASE help me. I really don't want to factory reset because I have too much to redo and I feel like I won't be able to log in still anyway.

If it matters I have a US Cellular GS5 running 5.0.
    04-18-2015 09:03 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Was your Google Play Services previously on version 7.x before you tried to roll it back? To make sure it has the most current Play Services installed, go to the Google Play Store page for Google Play Services, click Installed, and see if your S5 is listed there as eligible. If so, select it, and then wait for it to install to the phone. Now see if things work properly. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.gms&hl=en
    04-19-2015 01:53 AM