How can I disable the navigation bar that shows up when I swipe from the bottom of screen?

Loui2

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
I need to temporarily disable or find an alternative to the navigation bar. The swipe up to bring it up while in full screen mode is causing nightmares for me.

An example where I need the navigation bar disabled:
I'm playing a game called Vain Glory in where you have three important skills for your character located at the middle bottom of the screen. The problem is that sometimes when I use these skills the it registers a swipe up from the bottom of the screen in where the navigation bar shows up and what usually happens is I press the home screen button on accident and end up being thrown out of the game.

How can I disable the horrid thing for this game or temporarily for the whole device?

Info:
Nvidia Shield Tablet
Android 5.0
Root access

RikRoll

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
I have the exact same issue. Haven't been able to resolve it so far. The only thing I see involves rooting the phone and permanently disabling it but that doesn't help.

I need to temporarily disable or find an alternative to the navigation bar. The swipe up to bring it up while in full screen mode is causing nightmares for me.

An example where I need the navigation bar disabled:
I'm playing a game called Vain Glory in where you have three important skills for your character located at the middle bottom of the screen. The problem is that sometimes when I use these skills the it registers a swipe up from the bottom of the screen in where the navigation bar shows up and what usually happens is I press the home screen button on accident and end up being thrown out of the game.

How can I disable the horrid thing for this game or temporarily for the whole device?

Info:
Nvidia Shield Tablet
Android 5.0
Root access

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87