Circle with mail symbol on right side screen

sugarwell

Dec 10, 2016
Visit site
I had the same icon silently getting on my nerves. I eventually traced it back to Es Explorer. Its a notification symbol of sorts that logs certain files/ addons. It apoarently for use on mobiles where it can simply be pressed to reveal the notification. To remove it from your firestick/ tv screen. Open Es, click on and open the logger folder which is along with all the other folder icons that are on the front page. Give it a little time fir the logs to appear Then go right down to the bottom panel and press clear. I've only been using it for a couple of days trying to find the best build for kodi on my firestick and im not computor literate at all so i cant guide you through it in technical terms too much but once cleared a dialogue box appeared with three options and one open option with the symbol, 2 of the options were hi lighted, i un checked them and the symbal just disapeard. I then re ticked the middle option and i have'nt seen it since :)
If anyone can share a link to get the most stable copy of a good uk tv build for the fire stick 2 it would be very much appreciated.

And i've no sooner ended the bloody SA and someone has already enlightened you haha. Although i could not right click using the fire stick remot.

Last edited:

Kmacs_yeah

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
THIS FIXED MINE! Thanks

I had ES File Explorer. Removed it and the whole Kodi grabbing a random picture off the screen and making an Icon that won't go away was fixed right away!!

Thank you!!

If it's not ES File Explorer it's probably another APP that's causing this to happen.
Thanks for the post

briedk_77

Dec 13, 2016
Visit site
THIS FIXED MINE! Thanks

I had ES File Explorer. Removed it and the whole Kodi grabbing a random picture off the screen and making an Icon that won't go away was fixed right away!!

Thank you!!

If it's not ES File Explorer it's probably another APP that's causing this to happen.
Thanks for the post

I am getting the same small circular logo in the right side of the screen. Can somebody assist? What are the actual steps for removing this logo. What category am I choosing at the bottom of the screen, etc. I do appreciate the assistance.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

nawareyou

Dec 18, 2016
Visit site
THIS FIXED MINE! Thanks

Thank you!!

Thanks for the post

How do you remove it?

Bill Nunley

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
I fixed mine without having to uninstall the app!

It's a default setting of ES File Explorer.

From Kodi: Click Programs, Android Apps, ES File Explorer. Then Click Settings, Logger Floating Widget Settings. Then Uncheck "Enable logger floating widget".

Hope this helps.

scirea1982

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
In ES file click on settings (top left), scroll down to Logger Floating Widget Settings, Click on that and then untick on enable logger floating widget (top right) and it should disappear.. Hope this helps

John McKenzie

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
It is ES causing the issue, by turning off "Enable Logger Floating Widget" it will disappear. It's a notification that a new file or folder has been created. Yes you'll find this in settings

mde1237

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
Had this problem with kodi on fire stick but found that if you go into Es file explorer then go under settings on left,click on logger floating widget and uncheck box it should remove it. Hope this helps! :)

Thanks! That worked perfectly.

Karl_15

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I have an android box with android 6.0 and all of a sudden a circle with a mail symbol now comes out on the right side of the screen. How can i remove this icon? Please help.

Please view picture
https://postimg.org/image/kc8tq9axt/

Hi open up es file explorer and go settings then click off floating widget that removes the circle from kodi as done it myself lots times any trouble let me no glad to help thx

Mary Jo Eidson

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site
Easy fix ;). Go to your ES file that you added from Google apps. When you open look at bottom right screen. Three stacked circoes, click on it. Next screen at top, uncheck show files downloaded. Immediately circle goes away. ;)

Andrew Hastert

Apr 29, 2017
Visit site

It is coming from the es file manager. Force stop the app in your settings for your android tv. I usually just uninstall the es file manger app when I'm not using it, or else that damn pop up will always keep coming back

Anyone know how to uninstall the ez file

Go into your settings on your android tv, select apps, find es file manager and click uninstall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez