Try new photo app : Frame photo HD with many intesting functions

sieuxaydadui

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Link : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...loper?id=LeadBolt+Mobile+Group&token=4JDnwldA

★★★★★THE BEST FRAME PHOTO HD FOR ANDROID WITH MANY INTERESTING FUNCTIONS★★★★★

With more than 100 high resolution frames in many topic. This is a most exciting photo application to design a beautiful picture for yourself, family and your friends.

★★★★★ SPECIAL FEATURES ★★★★★

+VERY EASY TO USE
+STICKER CAPTURE : fast capture your photo with frame (can use front and back camera with flash on,off, or auto)
+Add MULTIPLE photos to your frame and rotate,zoom in, zoom out photos directly with 2 fingers.
+Apply multiple filter color effects, funny icons, text to your photo

★★★★★ HOW TO USE ★★★★★

+Select a frame.
+Choose photos from gallery or take photo from camera, crop the photo if you want.
+Rotate, zoom in, zoom out photo.
+Add color effect, funny icons, text,...
+Save picture with high resolution.
+Share your beautiful picture with your friends via : facebook, email,...

Thanks for using our application and enjoy it!!!

Nikifory

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Talking about photos i wish to share this one and tell me your opinion about it 2Click Instant Launch for Android | Quickly Open your Android Apps I recently found it . I think it could be a great benefit to anyone who uses android phone. This app is perfect for preventing missed photo moments. Once you install it you can set Instagram as your favorite app and from then on you just double click and Instagram opens. Anybody can try it and share his opinion. I use this for quite some time and i'm satisfied with it .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non