I have recently started using Google's new AppInventor, but I haven't completed the tutorials. On the 3rd tutorial (PaintPlot) in the 2nd half of it, the tutorial talks about making the DrawingCanvas.DrawCircle radius larger, but it says "Notice that dragging your finger still produces a thin line. That's because the changes we just made don't affect how DrawLine is called." Well, how do you change the way that the Drawline is called? This tutorial is cool because it can be modified and changed to be a simple picture editor, but I can't even figure out how to make the DrawLines thicker.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Help me please...

EDIT: And by the way, I posted this same question here: https://groups.google.com/group/appi...29287402fad87c and someone told me that there was no way to do this. Is he correct?
    11-03-2010 08:11 PM
    That is correct, there is no way to do this at this time.

Tony
    The AI Repository
    12-07-2010 09:37 AM
    Is there anyway yet? Its been a year since the last post, I'm hoping that a way has become available? :/
    11-02-2011 05:52 AM
    To change the line size (make it bigger), drag the *DrawingCanvas.lineWidth* block
    Then put it right under/inside the *ButtonBig.Click* block
    Then drag a number block like 8 and plug it inside the *DrawingCanvas.lineWidth* block.
    hope this helps, Pls let me know if it helped
    04-02-2012 05:57 PM
    Works with this method.
    11-11-2017 04:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD