Hi,

I am here to share the newly developed social networking application Dittor that is available on Google Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.anvei.dittor

Dittor is a free anonymous social network which can give you a good opportunity to discover if there are another you in the world doing the exact same thing. All connections on Dittor are anonymous and no one could recognize you. You can express yourself honestly and freely. It’s like screaming to the world how you really feel. On Dittor, you can chat anonymously with the ones who inspire you or attract you. Building friendships here based on the same experience, hobby, thoughts, etc. Maybe you will find another guy is so you on Dittor.

Some Screenshots:

[Social Networking applicaiton] [Free] Dittor-1.png
    [Social Networking applicaiton] [Free] Dittor-4.png

If you like the application, just have a try. Suggestion and ideas are welcomed.
    genapps likes this.
    12-18-2015 01:19 AM
    Wow, seems interesting!
    12-18-2015 02:31 AM
    Thanks.
    12-20-2015 07:49 PM
    pretty cool!
    01-19-2016 03:39 PM
    Hi,

Going to try it out!

Seems an interesting idea!
    01-26-2016 02:07 PM
    Hi all,

We have released an update version for this app. It add some useful function in the new version.

See the updates:

- Live Whisper Feed from Others
    Your posts are listed by time. You can see the live whisper feed easily from others who is doing or thinking the same thing as you are.

- Newly Added Me Panel
    Me panel control allows you to manage your posts such as pinning to top or deleting a post.

- My Profiles in Settings
    We moved my profiles including username, avatar, unread comments and unread ditto to Settings.

- Default Settings Added
    Default settings is added which allow you to restore to the default status whenever you changed your settings.

- Improved Display without Image Mode
    Using display without image mode you can view all post in texts without image.

If you like it, you can download the Dittor - Meet Like-mindedness from Google play store.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...odittor.dittor

Thanks a lot for your attention. If you have any inquiry, please leave a reply below.
    02-01-2016 02:15 AM
    I think it's a good social networking App. The fact, that you stay anonymous reflects our present society.

Hi all,

We have released an update version for this app. It add some useful function in the new version.

See the updates:

- Live Whisper Feed from Others
    Your posts are listed by time. You can see the live whisper feed easily from others who is doing or thinking the same thing as you are.

- Newly Added Me Panel
    Me panel control allows you to manage your posts such as pinning to top or deleting a post.

- My Profiles in Settings
    We moved my profiles including username, avatar, unread comments and unread ditto to Settings.

- Default Settings Added
    Default settings is added which allow you to restore to the default status whenever you changed your settings.

- Improved Display without Image Mode
    Using display without image mode you can view all post in texts without image.

If you like it, you can download the Dittor - Meet Like-mindedness from Google play store.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...odittor.dittor

Thanks a lot for your attention. If you have any inquiry, please leave a reply below.
    02-09-2016 02:56 PM
    good luck for U
    06-25-2016 05:50 PM
    This is like socializing with strangers, isn't it?
    06-30-2016 03:22 AM
    Good luck, looks promising!
    07-06-2016 02:59 AM
    Good luck!
    07-07-2016 02:39 AM