I am trying to find the most reliable, accurate, extremely easy to use app out there for GPS. I had Navigon on my iPhone, but now have an Android. Any suggestions?
    07-06-2011 09:08 PM
    mapquest in market is good and free. I believe nation is In android market but its a said app
    07-07-2011 05:27 PM
    mapquest in market is good and free. I believe nation is In android market but its a said app
    Thanks very much!
    07-07-2011 05:29 PM
    Whats wrong with Google navigation? I use it often with no issues.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    07-07-2011 05:52 PM

I tried this APP the other evening with absolutely disasterous results. Ugly would be the word for it. However, after reading your post I decided to try it again, this time in my own area to give it a test run.
    This time it performed beautifully. Tomorrow I will try it on something far more difficult. Let me know if you want to hear an update of how it turned out.
    07-07-2011 07:58 PM
    Google nav is just bare bones.
    07-08-2011 07:23 AM

Unless I'm missing it, it doesn't give u a heading (such an such degrees north/west, etc) nor does it give u speed. These r 2 things I miss about Microsoft streets and trips
    07-08-2011 09:56 PM
    Copilot live? Its so cheap for US maps (or was last i saw) its got to be worth a go? I'm thinking of buying it just in case it ever goes up in price so i can use it over there next year
    07-12-2011 05:12 PM
    I tried this APP the other evening with absolutely disasterous results. Ugly would be the word for it. However, after reading your post I decided to try it again, this time in my own area to give it a test run.
    This time it performed beautifully. Tomorrow I will try it on something far more difficult. Let me know if you want to hear an update of how it turned out.
    Tried it again on the way to an airport I have never been to. Worked better, but still issues.
    07-12-2011 05:51 PM
    Google nav is just bare bones.

What I really want is the following:
    Spoken directions
    Extras like traffic reports, images, etc.
    Extreme reliability
    Visually appealing interface
    Actually I want a Garmin Nuvi for my phone. Beautiful display on the Infuse phone and I want to take advantage of that.
    07-12-2011 05:54 PM
    What I really want is the following:
    Spoken directions
    Extras like traffic reports, images, etc.
    Extreme reliability
    Visually appealing interface
    Actually I want a Garmin Nuvi for my phone. Beautiful display on the Infuse phone and I want to take advantage of that.
    Google nav will do that and its free there is a reason there a very few navagation apps in the market. Because every one only use Google nav. Because its FREE
    07-12-2011 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD