04-08-2021 04:11 AM
28 12
tools
    I've been looking for ways to send feedback to Mozilla but can't find a way. While looking for ways I've found a 1 star review for FF Focus in their Play Store app dated 01/04/2021 which says
    "Ask to submit permissions every single time I try to search even though I have done this every single previous time. Fix it or uninstall" So I'm not alone!
    I've also found in the app that the support page simply says "This article is no longer maintained, so it's contents might be out of date."
    I've also found some articles online suggesting that Mozilla have lost interest in FF Focus and have moved their priorities on to other products..
    At least I can be fairly confident that it's the app and not a glitch in my phones now.

I'm so impressed with all the support you guys have given me and can't thank you enough. Many, many thanks
    mustang7757 and B. Diddy like this.
    04-07-2021 04:37 PM
    Glad we could be of some help! In FF Focus, go to its settings menu and look for a Help & Feedback option somewhere -- do you see one? (Of course, if you did find an option, it's still very possible that the folks at Mozilla won't pay much attention to it if they've stopped really supporting the app.)
    04-07-2021 09:50 PM
    Mozilla don't seem interested in feedback. I've been trying to do that for days now but just get asked for my email address with a promised of a reply within 24 hours. That doesn't happen.
    I've found a couple of recent 1 star reviews of the app on both Android and Apple app stores that complain of the same issue.
    Thank you all at AC for the amazing help and support with this. Maybe Mozilla will fix it, maybe they won't but at least I know now that nothing in my phones is causing it. Many, many thanks.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-08-2021 04:11 AM
28 12