What is this app

Status
Not open for further replies.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Swipe down the notification panel -- you should see more details there.

If this isn't your phone, then tell the owner to swipe the notification panel down and look.

If the owner of the phone doesn't want to do that, or doesn't want you to know, then we can't help you. That would be invading someone else's privacy.

anon(10753934)

Jun 17, 2021
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Swipe down the notification panel -- you should see more details there.

If this isn't your phone, then tell the owner to swipe the notification panel down and look.

If the owner of the phone doesn't want to do that, or doesn't want you to know, then we can't help you. That would be invading someone else's privacy.

Ahh good call B.diddy,RCA !

cornbread224

Oct 13, 2021
Visit site
It’s my sons phone and when he sent me a screenshot that was on it so I’m trying to figure out what it is. His 14 and has his phone on him at all times and gets snappy when I go through his phone so trying to figure it out instead of starting a argument with him

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It’s my sons phone and when he sent me a screenshot that was on it so I’m trying to figure out what it is. His 14 and has his phone on him at all times and gets snappy when I go through his phone so trying to figure it out instead of starting a argument with him
Welcome to AC!
We have rules and guidelines to follow here in the Forums regardless if family member or not
Its against Forum rules to invade in others privacy

[Thread closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03