Reminder Application

lMimicl

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for an application that will do reminders. Now I need this application to work almost like an alarm so I need to dismiss it before the vibration or noise to alert of the reminder goes away. Now it does not really matter how entering the reminder works as long as I can set it for days to come in the future. Also it needs to let me enter the description of what the reminder is.

Any one know of an app like this.

SnyperX

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Can you not use a calendar app, like google calendar and do that? Enter in the event/reminder info, any time, and set it to remind you a week, day, hour, whatever before it happens.

lMimicl

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Yea you can but the alarm will just go off and if my phone is on silent or if I cant feel the vibration and miss it I might forget. I need something that will not stop alerting my until I dismiss it.

rendle

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for an application that will do reminders. Now I need this application to work almost like an alarm so I need to dismiss it before the vibration or noise to alert of the reminder goes away. Now it does not really matter how entering the reminder works as long as I can set it for days to come in the future. Also it needs to let me enter the description of what the reminder is.

Any one know of an app like this.
You might want to check out RemindMe. It's free in the market. Works great for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthHONK