I'm new to Twitter (only following 5 people so far) and just downloaded Tweetcaster on my Galaxy tab last night.

One thing I can't figure out. When I am on a web site, and the "follow us on Twitter" symbol is available, when I click on it, it takes me to the standard Twitter home page and not Tweetcaster???

Do I have the settings wrong on Tweetcaster or is this just the way that it's got to be? I'd like to be able to click on the Twitter button and have it then open it Tweetcaster and have person/retailer/whatever automatically added.

Also, when I click on some pic links in some Tweets, when I'm in Tweetcaster, it again takes me to the standard Twitter home page??

Is there a fix for these issues??

Thanks!
    10-27-2011 09:01 AM
    Not that I know of. Twitter is the original and all others are Twitter client/ 3RD party applications. You're not doing anything wrong - just make sure you login on Twitter as well, because you'll most likely be redirected to Twitter to complete whatever it is you are doing.
    10-28-2011 06:51 PM
    Yup, thanks alot for the response. Just wanted to make sure there were no settings I needed to change.

Looks like it's just one extra step. No biggie....

Man - that standard Twitter app needs a facelift bad. It's so......vanilla.
    10-28-2011 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD