Sync podcast progress between devices

mikedaub

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
For the past 2 years of having my single Android device, I was 100% set with listening to audio on the device. Subsonic for my music on my own server, Google Music in case something went wrong with my sever (power outage in a storm or something), Pandora if I was too lazy to actually choose a song, and BeyondPod for my podcasts. Now that I have a second Android device, it got me thinking.

Is there a way to sync podcasts between devices. While my phone works pretty well, the Beats Audio on my Touchpad is much better for listening to things... If I could use the Touchpad to listen to something in my house, then hit pause, get in my car, and hit play on my phone and be at the same spot, it would be pretty darn nice. Any apps or services (I don't believe Subsonic keeps track of progress of listened to or I would just use that) that would sync progress of listened music across devices? I guess I could always remember where I am, but that will never work out as I will always forget to look at things..

Thanks in advance..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo