So is there a capture it ( screen shot ) type program on the android ? looked on the market couldnt find anything.
    11-08-2009 06:52 PM
    apparently it's a little more complex for some reason, in the apps section of this forum i think someone detailed how to get one on the droid
    11-08-2009 06:58 PM
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/sams...-download.html

this will work until youre rooted. yeah I know everything cool needs root. But honestly, this isn't as hard as it seems and you'll need to do most of these steps when you flash/root anyway.
    11-08-2009 07:09 PM
    Does this only work when you have it connected to the computer? Or is this to be able to have the option to do it and screen capture from the device?

I may have read it wrong but I thought you did all of that but could only screen capture when it was hooked up to your computer.
    11-08-2009 07:11 PM
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/sams...-download.html

this will work until youre rooted. yeah I know everything cool needs root. But honestly, this isn't as hard as it seems and you'll need to do most of these steps when you flash/root anyway.
    Man that looks complicated lol... ugh wish it was as easy as jailbreaking with iphone lol , that was nice.
    11-08-2009 07:12 PM
    welcome to the joys of linux.

i always want to throw my htpc in the toilet when i have issues, but then after everything's working again, i'm happy.
    11-08-2009 08:38 PM
    It would be nice to start a thread with pictures from everyone's home screen.
    11-08-2009 08:47 PM
    I may have read it wrong but I thought you did all of that but could only screen capture when it was hooked up to your computer.
    Correct.
    10 char
    11-08-2009 08:53 PM
    Man that looks complicated lol... ugh wish it was as easy as jailbreaking with iphone lol , that was nice.
    You're looking at it wrong

To "jailbreak" (dl and install apps that aren't from official source) all you have to do it click a button...Use Unknown Sources.

Root is more like RIM unlocking all the API's so programmers can write software to do ___________.
    11-08-2009 09:02 PM
    Ahhh i see , that makes sense. Thanks !
    11-08-2009 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD