Sorry am I new to Android, but I am enjoying my new Samsung Galaxy S II X on Telus in Canada.

When I open up a document I am working on in Polaris Office and do some edits while on the go and then return to my desktop to continue the work what "changes" I have made to the document also includes disabling the grammar and spell checker in Microsoft Office.

Now this isn't simply a messing with the toggle, because when I go into the options and mess around with the spell checker it is still on, however nothing gets checked now and the auto "red underline" won't alert me to misspelled words.

The only way I can fix this is to copy then paste the entire document into a new document... is their any easier way to fix this (i.e. without making a new document?)

The Lemurian
    01-30-2012 08:44 AM
    I agree. It drives me crazy. I like to work between the desktop and tablet so the fact that it disables the spell check is making me look to a different office app.
    09-30-2012 08:59 AM
    I have however found a semi-solution to the issue. The Spell Checker is only screwed up on non-docx documents. IF you use the 2007 format (*.docx) the file is unaffected and Spell Checker will work. Assuming you have the new Windows format and can use/read it
    10-01-2012 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD