I'm using Dialer One and have been for a while. Recently I noticed that when I select a missed call notification, in addition to displaying the call log in Dialer One (like I believe it has before), the native Phone app is loaded with the call log displayed. Pressing the Back button closes the Phone app and reveals the Dialer One app underneath.

I tried clearing the defaults for Dialer One. The next time I had a missed call, selecting the notification caused the "Complete action using" dialog to appear (as expected). However, selecting Dialer One (with or without the "default" check box checked) still opens the native Phone app on top of Dialer One.

After clearing the defaults again, the next time I chose Phone as the default app, hoping I could then go in and clear its defaults, maybe correcting the problem. Unfortunately, no Phone app appears in my application list, even with the filter set to "All". The closest things I can find are Dialer and Dialer Storage, but on both of these the Clear Defaults button is grayed out.

Is this happening to anyone else? Am I imagining that it ever worked differently?
    06-06-2010 11:32 AM
    I got the same problem on my N1 after upgrading to android 2.2.
    07-06-2010 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD