I've been running Beautiful Widgets for quite a while now and i saw that a big update landed today. I was surprised to find that neither the Google Play store nor the Amazon app store have a record of me actually purchasing and downloading. And apparently i'm stuck on an old version at that. How can I find out where it came from originally? And how can I make it be recognized?
    03-14-2012 03:31 PM
    Just buy it from play. If it shows no purchase then u didn't buy it. Has it ever updated? Also u can check your account online to see every app you ever purchased from Google.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
    03-14-2012 03:36 PM
    Both Google Wallet and Amazon show no purchase...but for the life of me i have absolutely NO recollection of loading some 'stolen' apk. It had to have come from some download. i don't think it ever updated.... and $1.29 is a good price, don't mind paying that.. just wish i could figure this out ...curious more than anything.
    03-14-2012 03:39 PM
    Could have been a beta app. U dl

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
    03-14-2012 05:07 PM
    Have you ever downloaded any apps from getjar?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    03-14-2012 05:50 PM
    I got this from getjar for free, originally... Bought it for a dime when the market had its big sale months ago so I could get updates.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.
    03-14-2012 06:57 PM
    Beautiful wallpaper is nice, but it eats up battery and slows my phone down big time
    03-15-2012 12:05 AM
    Same problem. I remember getting my copy from Amazon and I think there was an option to avoid waiting for the appstore and instead get it through the devs via some developer option. I might be remembering the wrong app though.
    03-15-2012 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD