I'd like an app that syncs folders with my pc wirelessly. Does that exist?

For example, create a set of folders on my desktop called 'music', 'documents', 'pictures' and have it sync when in wifi range to my phone with the same folders...

I know that doubletwist syncs with itunes, but I cant specify a music folder...so doubletwist sees all my podcast stuff and messes up browsing the music library.
    03-26-2012 01:45 PM
    You might try the well-named app, FolderSync. I use it to sync with cloud based storage and network attached storage. But it also has an SMB connection type, so you should be able to sync with your computer.
    03-26-2012 06:13 PM
    03-26-2012 07:22 PM
    I'm going to look into FolderSync. Dropbox doesn't quite provide what I want. What I want is a folder syncing program that is completely seamless and transparent to my phone. So to what look at pictures I open pictures, to listen to music I open music, and everything is synced.

I don't want to have to open dropbox to see the pictures, music, etc.
    03-26-2012 09:00 PM
    search here.. may be you find it

Best Android Apps: Top 150 Apps of 2012
    03-27-2012 08:07 AM
    I've tried both FolderSync and Titanium Media Sync (TMS). I use a one-way sync from phone to PC via FTP. Here are some pros and cons of each:
    FolderSync Pros:
    • maintains timestamp of file

FolderSync Cons:
    • overwrites files that haven't changed on phone
    • no support
    • instant sync feature doesn't work

TMS Pros:
    • syncs efficiently and accurately

TMS Cons:
    • doesn't maintain timestamps
    • can't sync to both laptops simultaneously
    • no support

Since the issue of FolderSync repeatably uploading files to PC that haven't changed is intolerable, I've disqualified it. The cons of TMS are not nearly as serious so I continue to use it and overall am quite satisfied with it. I would rate FolderSync a 1 and TMS a 4 on a scale of 1-5
    03-29-2013 03:58 AM