Im looking for an app or two, hopefully someone can make a good suggestion..

One that can listen in on Aircraft Band radio ( like the scanner app but for aviation )

Something that can listen to .ram (realplayer streams)

Im looking to listen to aircraft band radio, and it would be sweet if I could watch NASAtv or listen to their live stream on android.

(gotta get that shuttle coverage !)

Thanks
    06-10-2010 03:44 PM
    i am not sure if this is included in the app or not but i think real player has an actual app in the market. im just not sure if it does what you are looking for because i have never installed it. aside from that im really not sure if there is anything capable of that.
    06-10-2010 04:12 PM
    i am not sure if this is included in the app or not but i think real player has an actual app in the market. im just not sure if it does what you are looking for because i have never installed it. aside from that im really not sure if there is anything capable of that.
    Installing now, I'll report back.
    06-10-2010 04:50 PM
    Real Player is worthless ! !

i believe its a .ram player i need !
    06-10-2010 05:04 PM
    aPlayer doesnt work either.... sigh.
    06-10-2010 06:22 PM
    For live Air Traffic Control, go to Listen to Live ATC (Air Traffic Control) Communications | LiveATC.net it works just like an app and it's excellent, has ATC audio from all over the world.
    sYnOnYx likes this.
    06-10-2010 06:27 PM
    For live Air Traffic Control, go to Listen to Live ATC (Air Traffic Control) Communications | LiveATC.net it works just like an app and it's excellent, has ATC audio from all over the world.
    Thanks works great. One problem solved !
    06-11-2010 03:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD