Hey I wanted to start a new thread with more relevant apps from today. List your top 5-10 apps and why you find them to be beneficial.
    05-22-2012 11:22 AM
    Just my 2₵:

QuicKPic -- Because stock Gallery just sucks so bad.

Ghost Commander -- Every OS needs a file manager, and this is one of the best. Great for rooters, too!

Wuala -- Like Dropbox, but with decent security features.

Android Central app -- Duh! Keep up with your fav devices and Android rumors on the go.

Hacker's Keyboard -- Awesome general purpose keyboard. Extra-must-haavy if you are on a tablet.

UltraChron LIte -- Whether you are drag racing or baking dinner, this stopwatch/timer combo app is well designed, lightweight and pure awesome.
    05-22-2012 09:23 PM
    My favorite Apps and games are Pockie Pirates, Browser Game, Mythic Saga, Thirst of Night and Final Eden.
    05-23-2012 02:54 AM
    My favorite app for my android devices. Here is the list of my favorite and installed in my device.

1)Temple run - It is a nice entertaining game and i like this game very much.

2)iWedPlanner- The best app and useful app is to me is "iWedPlanner". I like iWedPlanner. It is a nice wedding app for organizing the wedding planning in an efficient way and within the budget. It has many features like seating arrangement, RSVP, resources, to-do list and more. You download this from google play and install it.

3)4)Angry Birds - It is the well known game and it is interesting one.

4)Mobile RSS - To get news update.

5)Mirrors Edge - It is also an interesting game app.
    05-25-2012 04:15 AM
    Flip board,pulse,chrome.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums
    05-25-2012 04:39 AM
    US Newspapers,IMDB,AVS,Billboard,Aquarium central,

sent from Evo4G using Tapatalk 2
    05-25-2012 05:29 AM
    Google Translate, Pandora Radio, Twitter, BBC News and weather app....
    05-25-2012 06:57 AM
    Dropbox, Google Drive and Spotify.
    05-25-2012 07:11 AM
    Dropbox
    Soundhound
    Flipboard
    "Newspaper"
    Spark 360
    Rainy Days
    GasBuddy
    05-25-2012 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD