Delayed Bricking??

CPJazzMan2000

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
So last weekend I decided to Unlock the bootloader, enable Superuser access and then install CleanRom 4.5. After some issues with the installation the phone loaded perfectly. I was running ICS and the phone seemed to be working fine.

However, last night I fell asleep watching baseball - and when I woke up my phone was "dead". Before I feel asleep the battery was getting low (under 10%) and I just forgot to plug it in.

I went to a Verizon Wireless store this morning to get a new battery - thinking it was just a bad bat...however the phone would NOT turn on. Has anyone else experienced this? Delayed Brick??

The only thing I will say is my screen was cracked a few months ago but the phone was working fine. It was working fine all day yesterday until I let the battery run out of juice and now it won't accept a charge or turn back on.

I put in my insurance replacement order (was going to do it anyway due to the cracked screen)...however, I am a little worried that I will experience the same thing on the replacement phone.

Any advice?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty