2 app questions

jnadelman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I have 2 questions.

1 - when you purchase an app on the iPhone, you get to place it on up to 5 apple devices. Does android have anything similar? I don't want to have to pay twice just so my wife and I can get the same app.

2 - are they any android apps that let you play against someone else. My kids really wanted us to get the iPhones because in the store you can see the demo of them playing air hockey and the puck moves from one phone to the other. I was assuming/hoping that the androids might have something similar (any game)

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
  1. App purchases are tied to your Google account. What that means is that with that account, you can install an app on as many decives as you will ever own. However, unless you and your wife share a Google account, you're not going to be able to share apps.
  2. What do you mean "play on"? Do you mean "Are there games"? Of course there's games. Why wouldn't there be games?

jnadelman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
  1. What do you mean "play on"? Do you mean "Are there games"? Of course there's games. Why wouldn't there be games?

I mean play against each other. My 2 kids, one on each phone, sitting next to each other, playing the same game against each other. The iphones do this with certain games.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87