What Facebook app do you use?

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I have used the Facebook for android must of the time but the app sucks. It's slow and freezes all the time. I am not on Facebook all day but would like a decent app. I have tried friendcaster, sesmic, friend stream (htc app) and even just the mobile version in the browser. Right now Im using flipboard. Its okay but it seems like it takes forever to load. Is there any suggestion for a decent Facebook app?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

weave majjik

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I actually use a combination of the official app, friendcaster pro, and the browser. The official app serves most needs. Friendcaster is nice for blocking apps and games. And the browser does a better job allowing me to manage friends.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
The official app is a LOT better than it used to be. Friendcaster is really good, but the UI is a bit dated.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BullFrog76

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
If you have an amazon app store app, download the scope app. It's awesome. It works great with fb, twitter, foursquare, instagram and tumblr.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

BullFrog76

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
It's still in beta. I think the play store needs an invite and the amazon app store doesn't. Not sure though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I use a combination of Friendcaster and Facebook.

I like Friendcaster because it saves my position in the news feed. I'd rather start where I left off and read "up" than starting at the top and reading "down". Do any other apps do this?

I also use the official Facebook app to interact with friends that has 3rd party apps blocked.