Bloo 1.5 is AWESOME for Facebook

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Don't forget to go here to enable the permissions it needs: There are no posts in this feed or you are not friends with this person. | Facebook

Then prepare to be amazed at Bloo and it's missing news feed items (like if someone posts a video, that item won't even show...it'll just be missing. You'll also be missing any groups/pages/celebs that you "like" such as Netflix for example). Be astounded that photo albums will tell you're not friends with people you're friends with (maybe even your own albums!).

I still don't get the hype. But chat and notifications work, which is kindof nice, so I use it for those features. Not that stock app is great either, but at least the most important parts (your news feed and photos) work.

kicko

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Don't forget to go here to enable the permissions it needs: There are no posts in this feed or you are not friends with this person. | Facebook

Then prepare to be amazed at Bloo and it's missing news feed items (like if someone posts a video, that item won't even show...it'll just be missing. You'll also be missing any groups/pages/celebs that you "like" such as Netflix for example). Be astounded that photo albums will tell you're not friends with people you're friends with (maybe even your own albums!).

I still don't get the hype. But chat and notifications work, which is kindof nice, so I use it for those features. Not that stock app is great either, but at least the most important parts (your news feed and photos) work.

I never really had a problem with bloo but i do prefer the default FB app more, all they have to do it really fix the notification system and they would win some people over. I think the issue at hand is that FB has crazy amounts of moolah and they should just pay some dev a few pretty pennies and finally make a app worthy of use. Twitter has a way better API so 3rd party devs can make much better apps then the default. FB just needs to get it in gear!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty