So after watching the iphone dog and pony show, i noticed there was an app or was it built into the i5? an app to keep all those reservations, gift card balances, etc in one clean and tidy interface. Anything like this on the android side of things? Currently using the starbucks app with scan purchasing. Would be great to open one app and have all my gift cards, tix, etc in place and not have to keep vendor apps to do a purchase. Thanks....
    09-12-2012 03:34 PM
    Something like this: Key Ring Reward Cards
    09-12-2012 03:42 PM
    I use Keyring, but it's not really like Passbook. It only stores rewards cards, for the most part.

But I also use Tripit, which does a lot of travel related tasks....keeps all my hotel, flight and other reservations and itineraries all on one place, and all you have to do is forward the confirmation emails to an email address and it builds the entire trip for you based on dates.
    09-12-2012 04:54 PM
    To followup my original post, i probably should have asked about google wallet as oppose to an actual app.(after reading the google wallet post). I understand google wallet takes credit/debit card, gift cards etc. Gift cards for example, do they need to be "supported" by the merchant in order for it to be used within google wallet? I have a bunch of gift cards that i would like to keep track of. ie out of sight, out of mind.(retail analysts say up to a third of gift cards never get redeemed thus free money for the merchants. i don't want to be that third.) I went to the sign up page for wallet and saw that the G wallet wanted a credit/debit card to set up a wallet account. Can you setup setup a G wallet without credit/debit info? For now all i want to do is keep track of and be able to use my gift cards off my phone. If merchant buy in is required for G wallet, where is the list of merchants for G wallet on ? thanks....
    09-13-2012 02:46 PM