Battery Left Widget/App

h20squirter

Apr 19, 2010
www.rossmeadows.com
anybody else having issues with this widget/app not working right? it is off as much as 25% sometimes, will display 55% battery left, when it is closet to 30%. seems to be off more in the 25% to 55% area. closer up top and closet on the bottom end as well.
i have tried charging to 100% and then running until dead (phone shuts off) with no changes in display.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
i was never able to get it to report correctly as well. i recommend battery indicator or batterylife widget. they dont give time remaining, but are pretty good battery apps

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Ive been using battery left for a couple months now or so; it took me several cycles to finally get it to calibrate. I still wonder why it has to always show "accurate" after it's calibrated. That should go away once it's calibrated if u ask me. Anyways, it seems to be pretty accurate from what I've been able to tell and I like knowing the approx amount of time I have left on it.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I use Batterylife widget and Juice plotter. Juice plotter is pretty spot on, it gives hours/minutes remaining.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac