10-06-2018 01:53 PM
566 ... 212223
tools
    No the controller (the slider you get when pressing volume up/down) remains the same. The debug screen does not show anything. Actually I never knew that there was a debug screen at all. Am I supposed to do anything with it? (High quality resample is ticked)
    You don't have to do anything at all. That screen just lets me see what's going on with the app and what commands it's receiving from the server.

Your screenshot shows me that everything is normal. Whatever problem you're experiencing is not caused by the server.

Since I've never heard of this problem before, it is likely specific to your phone. Does it happen with music formats other than mp3? Do you have app set to control the device's volume? What "Output Sampling Rate" is the app set to?
    01-14-2018 04:50 PM
    Sorry to post here. I didn't see link on your main site to a forum for the new Windows 10 Store version.

Anywhoo, I've got SqueezeCtrl on my Android (love it!) and figured I'd check out the version that runs on a Windows Desktop.
    My question - why do the main panels appear to be swapped?

What I mean is, I guess I was expecting it to work & look more like 'tablet mode' in the Android version.

One additional nit, the Previous-Play/Pause-Next buttons being located against the right edge - to my eyes they are hard to spot - maybe they could be placed next to the player selector or centered within the app?
    This especially apparent on a large screen when the app is maximized.

Just my 2 cents...
    03-18-2018 10:36 PM
    The forum for the windows app is here: Annouce: Squeeze Control is now available as a UWP app for Windows 10.

The layout is swapped because the standard way a UWP toolbar is laid out from right to left and the buttons make more sense to be on top of the main menus and playlist, than the now playing panel.

Part of the reason the controls is not in the middle is that with no controls on the right, the layout will look unbalanced. The other part is that the control bar needs to smoothly stretch from narrow to wide and it's just simpler to have the middle stretch. In Android, tablet mode is completely separate from phone mode so it never had to deal with an expandable window.
    03-19-2018 05:47 AM
    Been using this great app on my Samsung tablet for a long time but now suddenly the screen orientation that I had locked for 4 screens changes everytime I start the app. And I have to do 3 back-buttons to reach my favorite view. Tried to lock the orientation but no change. Hmmm....
    04-17-2018 12:24 PM
    Posted this in the Squeezebox forums, didn't know if it was better to post there or here so...

While playing a track then browsing an album, the pop-up menu (when you tap on a track) does not appear for any tracks past the first 20. Same with multi-disc sets (I group them together as one album), the pop-up menu only works on the first 20 tracks...For example Disc1 tracks 1-15 and Disc2 tracks 1-5 work, beyond that it doesn't.

Again, this is only while playing something. After stopping playback (and maybe browsing to another album or waiting a bit, I don't recall exactly) the pop-up menu works for all tracks.

This is on a Google Pixel 2 w/ Android 8.1

Also happens browsing by artist-->all songs

Thanks!
    04-21-2018 02:48 AM
    Been using this great app on my Samsung tablet for a long time but now suddenly the screen orientation that I had locked for 4 screens changes everytime I start the app. And I have to do 3 back-buttons to reach my favorite view. Tried to lock the orientation but no change. Hmmm....
    What do you mean the orientation changes every time you start the app? What's your favorite view and why would you need 3 back presses to get to it?

The app hasn't been updated for a while, so any new issues are not caused by changes to the app.
    04-24-2018 02:22 PM
    Recently bought a Nokia 7 Plus. Here, the Squeeze Ctrl app gives me the following error, mostly right after putting the screen back on.

Animator Disabled
    Animator Duration Scale in Developer Options has been set to Off. This app cannot operate correctly with this setting. Please change it to any value other than Off.
    (button to developer options)

Strange thing is: I didn't even have the Developer options on. So I enabled it, only to find that the value is not set to "Off". It's set to 1x, and changing the value did not help.

I was only able to test this on Android 8.1, as this update was immediately installed upon receiving the phone.

Squeeze Control for Android (support thread)-uzftins.jpg

edit: this seems to be working fine again, after Android's latest security update (may 2018).
    05-09-2018 02:25 AM
    What do you mean the orientation changes every time you start the app? What's your favorite view and why would you need 3 back presses to get to it?

The app hasn't been updated for a while, so any new issues are not caused by changes to the app.
    I emailed you with some screenshot /Henry
    06-24-2018 07:06 AM

I emailed you with some screenshots/Henry
    06-24-2018 07:07 AM
    I emailed you with some screenshots/Henry
    Did you get my email reply a couple of weeks ago? If not, Go to Preferences > General and disable "Now Playing at Show"
    06-24-2018 08:45 PM
    No email from you. "Now Playing at Show"? Can't find that...
    06-26-2018 06:57 AM
    No email from you. "Now Playing at Show"? Can't find that...
    It should be the 6th one from the top in the "General" section of Preferences
    06-26-2018 12:34 PM
    Hi, you recently added "preset buttons" to the app. I wonder how they can be set?
    08-05-2018 02:10 AM
    hi, since the last update of squeeze ctrl app (ver. 2.0.7., 14 aug 2018) when i fast forward into a hi-res track (24/96 & 24/192) most of the time i get white noise-like static
    ffwd works fine when i use the web remote control on my pc or when i tap the sbt's screen
    08-19-2018 08:49 AM
    This is the official support thread for Squeeze Control for Android.

Squeeze Control has been republish as Squeeze Ctrl after the former app was removed from the Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id.squeezectrl

For current owners who wish to purchase the republished version, email or pm me your order number and I will refund your original purchase. It looks like Google will only let me refund orders as old as late October 2013 and this limit will probably slowly move forward too.

Also, the licensing system within the original app is still functional and refunding the app will probably cause the existing app to stop working.

If you bought tablet mode, I will need the order number of that purchase as well to refund it.

Intents for use with Tasker:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...l=1#post804591

Squeeze Control has been removed from Google Play due to Google's idiotic belief that the display of album covers requires the content owners authorization.

For current owners who need to sideload the app, the APK is available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9m...ew?usp=sharing

This apk will never be updated.

For anyone who feel that the removal was unfair and would like to protest, I would recommend flagging the "Google Play Music" app as inappropriate with the following reason "This app is not authorized to publish album covers on behalf of the original content or brand owner"
    loved it
    09-12-2018 08:36 PM
    Hi there,

I bought SqueezeCtrl a few months back and have one massive bugbear. I have two Squeezeboxes in my Kitchen which I use Synchronized. When changing volume I would like to be able to use the volume controls on the phone and/or the volume control on the app to change the overall volume of both players but for some reason SqueezeCtrl only allows me to control the volume of one player at a time unless I go in to Manage Players.

What am I doing wrong?
    10-06-2018 01:53 PM
566 ... 212223