Need Calendar App now that Google does not sync with Outlook

sendmenews

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Now that Google calendar does not sync with Outlook calendar I need to find a good app that does. I am a therapist and am consistently altering appointments on my phone. I need them to communicate with my laptop - outlook. Any suggestions for a calendar program that will do this simplistically.

forbruce

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I use Dejaview it has calendar ,phone,tasks etc and can sync with outlook either with cable or by WiFi (which i use)
By the way it also downloads photos and wave files faster then the built in mail program..

The app is freefor the phone but cost $15 for the computer...truct me it's worth $20...restored my contacts (over 1,000 contacts) after a phone went ca ca on me

call me if you have trouble using it 917-685-8902
Bruce

Caped Codder

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Now that Google calendar does not sync with Outlook calendar I need to find a good app that does. I am a therapist and am consistently altering appointments on my phone. I need them to communicate with my laptop - outlook. Any suggestions for a calendar program that will do this simplistically.

I am a therapist and have been syncing Deja Calendar to Outlook for the past year. The only real problem I've had is the search function. It does not find recurring appointments and I have a lot of them. I have made suggestions to the dev but still no reliable search results for recurring appointments. To their credit, the dev has been very responsive when I had a minor problem.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Eloop

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I just installed the "Android-Sync" software (Outlook 2010 w/Windows 7) and it works exactly as advertised. It finds drivers, installs them; asks you when,what and how you want to sync and then syncs Contacts, Calendar, Notes and Tasks. It's $29.95, a one time charge. All data stays on your machine. No need to sync to cloud services. An excellent program and the price is reasonable. Money back satisfaction guarantee too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall