Chrome for Android

dk503x

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Anybody know of a setting in the chrome app to get a new tab launch on top/front when choosing to open a link in a new tab from the current browser window? This having to continuously tap the upper right hand side of the available tabs to get to the tab I WANT TO VIEW NOW :) is starting to **** me off.

Posted with my Pantech Burst via the very useful Android Central App while riding my mountain bike through the city of Portland, Oregon USA naked drinking a Cranberry/Vodka cocktail rocking out to a little Joe Satriani. buurrrp'.

frekiluv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Concerning your question... no i do not know and I dont think the browser has that function; it bugs me too. Furthermore, I hate that after an update my browser wont show the address bar or tab button unless I scroll to the top of the page or use the menu. It is getting to the point where app updates are functional downgrades. Moreover, the new Gmail stinks.

... composed by my imaginary construct for you.

dk503x

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I like the new Gmail features but you are right a lot of times upgrades do have a tendency fluck things up. As for my chrome OP I'm done until they fix it to do as I say and not expect me to just be satisfied to do as it do just cause it free and part of the almighty Google empire :)

I've tried boat, dolphin, opera and skyfire which all behave pretty good for freebies and since my money tree burned up a few years ago and was never compensated for all the pain and suffering I was subjected to so I could buy some new toys I think I'll have a go with firefox.

Posted with my Pantech Burst via the very useful Android Central App while riding my mountain bike through the city of Portland, Oregon USA naked drinking a Cranberry/Vodka cocktail rocking out to a little Joe Satriani. buurrrp'.

frekiluv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I like the new Gmail features but you are right a lot of times upgrades do have a tendency fluck things up. As for my chrome OP I'm done until they fix it to do as I say and not expect me to just be satisfied to do as it do just cause it free and part of the almighty Google empire :)

I've tried boat, dolphin, opera and skyfire which all behave pretty good for freebies and since my money tree burned up a few years ago and was never compensated for all the pain and suffering I was subjected to so I could buy some new toys I think I'll have a go with firefox.

Are you one of those naked bke club guys ive heard about? I live across the bridge in Vantucky and I know one guy tried it up here and got arrested a couple/few years back. In regards to Google: I am also working on alternative to its services. Google relies too much on info mining for its services.

... composed by my imaginary construct for you.

Last edited:

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I prefer Boat Browser because it has the Tab and Navigation keys at the bottom.
This makes it easier for one handed use on my Galaxy Note II.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez