rjdangerous

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I have heard about this app, want to use it on my wifes droid. I can't find it anywhere. The link/barcode on their site (to market) is dead.

Anyone have this or know where I can get it? Also can you manually check kwhats apps can be moved to card? if so how?

CharlieL3

Banned
Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
The way to manually check whether apps can be moved to the SD card is to click on the Menu button, click on Settings, then Applications, then Manage Applications. You then click on each application, and if the Move to SDCard button isn't greyed out, you can click on it, and it will move the app to the SDCard, and the button will change to Move to Phone.

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
If you have the 2.2 update you don't need a app it's already installed just follow what previous poster wrote.

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Thing is, manually going through all the apps is a very tedious task. MoveToSD is very handy as it looks through everything in a second and lets you pick from the available apps.

Just search for movetosd on the Market of go here. There's another one called App 2 SD, if you can't find the first one maybe that'll work.

darrylb1

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
i hope that more apps will be updated to work on the sd. now it seems like many of what i thought were likely candidates for moving cn't be moved. ie., free abc and number type games that i let my kid play. why would those have to dwell on the phone?

midwestfx

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I don't think that it's the OS causing the apps not to move. If you have 2.2 then you should have the options available to you. But the app would need to be re-written so it can be saved to and run from the sd card. Right?